Advertlets

Sunday, May 11, 2008

my new mactoy

Since early April, I have officially apple-ized myself.

It was a huge decision to make, I actually pondered bout the decision for few months already. And, I thought the time was right.

So, I embraced myself to the Mac-side.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Okay, let us see what the specs are for my MacBook.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This MacBook is powered by Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, and it is running on 2GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Screen capture of the system profiler, it tells you all you wanna know about your mac-hine.

This MacBook is powered by 2.2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, with 4MB of L2 cache, and 800MHz buss speed. The memory running on board is of 2GB. The HDD came with this machine is of 120GB capacity. The optical drive I have for this machine is a SuperDrive, which is a DVD R/W writer.

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.2 GHz
L2 Cache: 4MB
Memory: 2GB
Bus Speed: 800MHz

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The MacBook comes with a built-in camera, at 1.3 MegaPixel. Not too bad.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I haven't turned on my desktop for a few days already, mainly because that machine is terribly slow now. It's scheduled for a overhaul in near future. The machine has been running, with little break, for about 2-3 years now.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Allen's MacBook, my MacBook, stamping my ownership.

I've been using this Mac-hine for about a month now, and I have little complain about it. I'm actually loving my Mac.

Mac? Anyone?

3 comments:

Robin Wong said...

ahahaha.. *takes a bite off apple
F9 F10 F11 to the max !!

allen said...

[ robin ]
yup.. to max and beyond! :D

allen said...

[ ahlost ]
eh.. why ahem? sorethroat ah? didn't drink enuf water in kl? :P