Advertlets

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

miss springtime

Some 10 days ago, there was a World Harvest Festival event in the Spring shopping mall. And, I was so happened to be there with my arsenal. How coincident, not.

I was told that there would be some fashion show going on, so I was there to see see look look check things out.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In conjunction to the World Harvest Festival, they have this pageant campaign going on, which is known as Miss Fair Lady. What happened in the Spring that day was for one of the subsidiary for the contestants. Winner for that round would be crowned as Miss SpringTime. I think I got those info correctly.

The actual Grand Final would be held in Sarawak Cultural Village, of which the event was just recently concluded.

I didn't gather much information on this event, I wonder around and snap a few pictures. I even let my guard down and let other 'paparazi' to snap picture of me. LOL.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

There would be cultural performances by the Sarawak Cultural Village's musicians and dancers during the interval of every show.

That afternoon was really hot and scorching outside the building. And for that, the lighting was even more intense when the sunlight breached through the windows from the top. That made things hard for me to get the right exposure.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The contestants were out to help promoting some product from the sponsors.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Smile, you're on camera!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The stage cum runway were decorated to a long house theme, in conjunction to the harvest festival.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
We can see the all excited contestant.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Giving her best smile.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So, who do you think is the fairest of all?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
#12 was given the SpringTime title.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So did she go all the way and win it all till the end? I don't know to be frank, you've gotta dig up the old newspaper and search for the result. I think I saw the report on frontpage of Borneo Post yesterday.

There were some fashion shows lined up after this 'pageant' thingy. Stay tuned for more photos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot ~~ Miss SpringTime !! Hiak hiak.. Didn't know got such event geh?

allen said...

[ ahlost ]
didn't really know about it too. I only know about the fashion show.