Advertlets

Monday, May 26, 2008

countdown

I haven't been able to update properly over the weekend thanks to the working-weekend for me. I'm totally drained. Now that English Premier League's season is over, weekend nights seem so dull to me. But, it won't last too long, UEFA Euro 2008 is coming up real soon!

There are few dates to lookout for in the coming months, notably...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hehe, are you guessing what the dates are about? Can you guess which is which?

And, here's a random picture of the day.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Story behind the picture: The baby couldn't stop staring into my lens, so I just snapped few shots. :P The photo was desaturated a little.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not in order:-
Your birthday, her birthday, your trip to *ahem*

allen said...

[ ahlost ]
eh.. her birthday? LOL. whose bday??
my trip to ahem? LOL
what's ahem? LOL!

Anonymous said...

*LOL* so, I got two correct? Your birthday and *ahem* trip.. What's the other one?

Trip to KL lar.. Hahahaha.. I thought you wanna make it secret journey *LOL*

allen said...

[ ahlost ]
er.. yeah.. 2 correct. LOL!
Well, will announce the events behind the dates soon anyway.. LOL.