Advertlets

Friday, December 15, 2006

let's count down, it's year end

It's mid-December now. Christmas is around the corner, just 10 days away. About two weeks more before year 2006 closes curtain, making way for year 2007.



Some people opt to fly over to KL for a shopping vacation, like the friend i mentioned in the story shared. People are also preparing for Christmas. Decorations and Christmas jingles, are all seen in local malls.



Unfortunately, I do not have much photos on Christmas deco done by the local malls here to share. I rarely go shopping.

Everyone's coming to a chapter's end, and preparing for a new beginning. I am no different as well.

My job drought has finally come to an end. Some of you may have already known about it. I can't believe how fast news spreads around in Kuching. It's been quite a while, but I am glad that I am not ending 2006 with a low note.

I will be employed next week onwards. My Christmas won't be miserable anymore, my New Year won't be miserable anymore. And, I am counting down to end my extended holiday, spending every last of it, knowing I have something to look forward to.

I can plan to travel, and hope to travel again soon. :-)

Here are some photos from old archive to share.


Models in KL for BENQ-Siemens Promo function in Berjaya Times Square.


Models in KL parading BENQ-Siemens product during a Promo function in Berjaya Times Square.


The host - Royce, DJ from MyFM.

No comments: