Advertlets

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

hollywood bridal fashion show @ theSpring part 1

After the basketball posts, I'm gonna post on some photos I took on the Hollywood Bridal Fashion Show the other day.

It's a continuation from this event.

We rarely have bridal expo this year, in fact, none yet up till this point. But from time to time, we have this small scale fashion shows around the town. Again, I'm gonna post some big photos here in the blog posts. Well, that is until some changes later this month. Yeah, will touch more on that soon enough. (It's part of the countdown.)

Okay, it could be nicer if this is presented in slide show format with background music, but we'll just make do with still photos only.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Okay, that's it for this part one. I don't wanna add more to the weight for you guys to load now. More to come up next.


End Note: I'm getting myself to familiarize with the Apple's Aperture 2.0, which is one of the best photo management tool, all-in-one tool.

No comments: