Advertlets

Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm moving...

Short note: The phone that houses my digi number is having problem now, I cannot be contacted via that number. However, I'm still reachable via my primary number with Maxis.



I'm packing, and moving to my new place tomorrow!!

I'm going dot com! Finally! :D

Hehe, well, the house isn't 100% ready yet, but there will be on-going renovation after I move in. Hehe. Please do come pay me a visit at my new place tomorrow - 1 July 2008.

Here's my new address --- www.allenang.com.

See you there!



p/s: I wouldn't delete this blog. But have yet to decide what to do with it. One thing for sure though, this wouldn't be my primary blog anymore.

7 comments:

Soon Hui said...

Allen, there is absolutely nothing inside your new place and yet you said you are moving...hello, moving?

allen said...

dude.. read the line.. T-O-M-O-R-R-O-W!!!! not TODAY!
1st of JULY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Announcement in advance.. *LOL*

Anonymous said...

From 2006-2008, Paragon Remodeling, Inc. received national recognition as a Top Remodeler by Qualified Remodeler Magazine for their outstanding home remodeling services for Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC. When you’re looking for a window replacement company, siding company or professional deck builders, contact Paragon Remodeling. Visit http://www.paragonremodeling.com/

pratishtha said...

organizing products
home organization and storage products to simplify your life

http://www.organizeworld.com

coady said...

We are Classic Kitchen & Bath. We are a Kitchen & Bath design and remodeling company based out of Harrisonburg, Virginia. We have custom designed kitchens & baths throughout the Shenandoah Valley, and have earned a reputation of building excellence. Whether you are designing your new home, or remodeling and existing kitchen or bath we have you covered. Its your home and your input inspires our design. Classic Kitchen & Bath wants your project to suit you and your family perfectly. Call us toll free at 866-437-1990 and check out our website http://www.classickitchens.com/.

thanida said...

This is Good. I’m Love Reading in this. Thanks for Creating,
ufabet