Advertlets

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

suit up my mac!

My MacBook is suit up now! And it's sizzling hot now! Muahaha! Here's the look of my MacBook's U-Suit.

Taaaa daaaaa~~!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The MacBook closed.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The slots on my left, we have slots for the power, NIC port, display port, fire-wire port, USB ports (two of them), Microphone, and Headsets.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
DVD slot on the right.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Suit up MacBook looks so sexy. LOL!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hmm.. reminds me of Iron Man. LOL!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So, so beautiful... LOL!

Thanks to Steven, Helen and Louis for my suit! Thanks. It's really nice! I'm loving it.


p/s: Happy Birthday to Geraldine on 23rd June! :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sexy!

allen said...

[ shen ]
yeah.. sizzlingly hot sexy! LOL!

Robin Wong said...

Oohhhhh skin !!! Is it lick-able? LOL

Anonymous said...

Why he got you a red one ah? *LOL*

allen said...

[ robin ]
LOL! Lick-able? LOL! not for you to lick! :D

[ ahlost ]
cos.. red's nice.. the other color's black.. not so nice.

Anonymous said...

Eeeeee...I see my name..Thank you for my berday wish!!^_^ hehe..we same same, June babies LOL!