Advertlets

Friday, June 27, 2008

picture of the day

I haven't been able to update regularly the past few days, much thanks to the mini project I'm working on. I've set a deadline myself, which would be this weekend. Hopefully, I'll be able to meet the target, and unveil the mini-project soon.

To compensate the lack of updates for the previous few days, here's a Picture of the Day.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm featuring a toddler this time. This is taken from the maternity fashion show in May. This piece is cropped from the original picture. I couldn't zoom in as I was using my EF 50mm f/1.8 that time.

3 comments:

ahlost said...

So chubby...

allen said...

[ ahlost ]

chubby = cute
:D

alax said...

Earnlancer.com is a global outsourcing solution and freelance jobs website. Here you can find freelance coders, writers, programmers, designers, marketers and more.The worlds largest outsourcing marketplace ,it is freelance jobs website. We have thousands of freelance jobs online for freelance programmers, web designers, graphic designers.

http://www.earnlancer.com