Advertlets

Saturday, March 22, 2008

malay traditional wedding outfit

Back in March 2007, I was at Old Court House, Kuching for a Bridal Fair. The organizer arranged a wedding fashion show, catering all ethnics in Malaysia.

It's quite rare to see Malay traditional outfit on the runway. So, I thought I could share some photos I took back then with you. Furthermore, I don't think I have posted those shots before. Hehe.

The photos were taken with kit lens - EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 and zoom lens EF 90-300 f/4.5-5.6. I haven't got EF 50mm f/1.8 back then.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I like the smoke at the background, making her entrance looks much grander.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Traditional outfit are filled with a lot of details on the fabrics.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I haven't got a chance to shoot a Malay wedding before, but I'm sure it'll be quite an experience if chances arise in future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One year ago? @.@

Hahaha.. But now you've got most of the accessories dy. Hehehe..