Advertlets

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

experiment - no flash + F/1.8 on 350D

Birthday Note: Happy Birthday to you. :-)


Time for update!

A total workout is what I need at the moment, to tone down my physical size now. And, that is what I got on Sunday.

I went for a Counter-Strike live version on Sunday! LOL. Just kidding. I was at Pasir Pandak for a Paintball session. I didn't bring my camera gear along, cos I thought it was a bad idea, I don't want my camera to be a war casualty right? Some more I don't have a xiao bai (EF 70-200mm F/2.8L IS). Haha..

So, there's no picture to the activity that day. Click here for the website/blog for Borneo Paintball Scenario. I think Ehon wrote about it before.

After getting muddied on Sunday, I went back to my basketball routine on Monday.

I thought it'd be nice to try out some photography setting. I only have a lens capable for the setting.

I started out with F/2.8 and ISO-400, it was dark, even I enhanced the aperture to F/1.8 on ISO-400, it wasn't that nice as well.

I don't have those photos with me, cos I deleted them straight from camera! =P I forgot to leave it for sampling.

Anyways, here are some shots, and the image properties captioned within the pictures. All photos are just as it is straight from camera.

I shot the photos all to JPEGs, no editing or correction done to the photos.



Sequential (Continuous) Burst Shots II



Sequential (Continuous) Burst Shots II



A few more to share in next post.

2 comments:

Soon Hui said...

Allen, who's in the pics?

allen said...

soonhui
those you know are fook and yee wee, the rest are strangers to you. :)