Advertlets

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

kl international motorshow 2006... the teaser



KL International MotorShow (KLIMS) 2006 was held in Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC) from 26 May - 4 June 2006.

This is the third edition of KLIMS already. Previous ones were held in year 2000 and 2003. I missed out on the 2003's edition. This year, their tagline is "Accelerating towards a new Horizon".

Well, this teaser I am doing, isn't quite really a teaser already. You may have seen photos from other blogs or forums. Nevertheless, I'd still like to call it a teaser.

Here are pieces of what I saw during my visit.



Hot wheels.. and..



Hot babes!


Now, try to guess how many times I see this sign throughout my visit? This signboard is located just before you hit the exit. All will be revealed in the upcoming entries..

No comments: