Advertlets

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

going home

I was going to post this one a little bit later, but with the connection being unpredictable the last few days, I'd better post this fast while I still can browse the net.



It's 20/06/2006. (Cool number huh?) I'm 3 days away from going back home. My flight is scheduled on the 24/06/2006. Will be having a week-long stay.

Because of that, there will be even less updates while I am back there. There is NO broadband connection at my place.

Lastly, just a wild attempt. Does anyone wish to meet me up? Probably we can hang out or discuss any prospects of opportunities? Hehe..

If you do, drop me an email at a2blog.blogspot@gmail.com, or just leave a comment here. Leave your contacts in the email/comment. Thanks heaps!


* Add on:
Geez. I forgot to 'censor' my mobile number. Lazy to re-edit the picture there. So, you can also gimme a call or send me text messages. Cheers!

6 comments:

Funkye said...

u din censor ur hp no..beware of gays ah..nowadays many gay bloggers hunting for men...haha..dun worry im not one of them.

allen said...

haha.. mm.. yahor.. thx for reminding..
but shud b ok la.. my look was not made public yet..

babyphoenix said...

u leaving on a jet plane.. ;p

allen said...

yeah phoenix.. i was about to 'sing' that a day before i set of for the flight..

babyphoenix said...

lol.. i always thought of that song whenever i'm going off by plane.. i dunno, it's just happen..

allen said...

same here same here.

i always put that as my ym's status whenever i'm flying off during my varsity days.

it's a nice song, isn't it?