Advertlets

Sunday, July 15, 2007

the week in recap.

Rainforest World Music Festival (RMWF) came, and almost gone now. Today's the last day for the great annual event in Sarawak.

I just had my first ever visit to RWMF last night. It was great! Updates and photos to follow soon.

It has been quite a busy week for me.


Early in the week

I've been trying to get a server up and running in the office, and is still trying. Hopefully, all can be done by tomorrow. I've been trying to get help from the manufacturer's technical support, but it sounded like they're not well-equipped with the knowledge to assist.

I had to dig the dirt most of the time to get the solution. Crap.


Midweek
I spent a night in Cititel Midvalley, KL on Wednesday.

The idea was to attend seminar/conference in Bandar Utama the next morning. Details and update on this may come on later.


Weekend
Spent time working Saturday, before zooming to my very first visit to RWMF. And, I liked it a lot!

Photos and updates to come later.


Meanwhile, you should see these little ads on our local newspaper - The Borneo Post. Earlier, Sheer Unique Mobile Boutique had launched a promotion for Nokia Communicator's latest family addition - Nokia E90


Nokia E90 Communicator


Next in line is Nokia 8600 Luna. Sheer Unique is the first in Kuching to have Luna in their stock. Check out the latest sleek, stylish mobile set from Nokia -- only at Sheer Unique.



Be first to see, at only Sheer Unique.

3 comments:

Robin Wong said...

aiyer so syok can go to RWMF !! I never went before...
sigh, dun think I will have any chance of visiting it anytime soon....

allen said...

:) it's nice. u should go! :)

Unknown said...

A great source for Nokia 8600 Luna Specifications can be found here:
http://mobile.taume.com/Nokia/Nokia-8600-Luna