Advertlets

Sunday, April 15, 2007

bridal fair @ old court house, kuching (part 4)

" Short Note: I'll be flying off to Sibu, then to Sarikei, on Monday (16/04/2007), and shall return on Tuesday (17/04/2007). A week later, I'll be in Bintulu again. "



Before I fly off again. I'll upload a quickie on the bridal fair. It takes a long time for me to finish up my cover on the event, probably cos of the numbers of shot I had.

I'll be flying off for work-related trip again on Monday, returning on Tuesday. This time, I'm off to Sarikei.

Without much ado, here are the male models after much of the female only.. with their wedding gown. For a change, you have men suit up.



The men making their entry to the stage.


The man in black at center stage.




Gents making their presence felt.


Doing their rounds.


Something is coming next, what is it?

Stay tuned. It won't be long before I conclude this event. It takes ages. I hope you're not bored with the presentation here. Will be back to conclusion after my trip to Sarikei.

1 comment:

mackyton said...

Wow!! That is such an amazing bridal fair. I have attended a bridal fair last year at San Francisco wedding venues and truly I enjoyed it!! Well I would like to attend such a fair soon with my husband. He never attended such fair.