Advertlets

Sunday, March 19, 2006

pc down

Dang! I hate when this happens. Most people do!

PC went down just now. Argh. I hate going thru the hassle rescuing it. All the backups, re-installations, and restorations. Not to mention the fine-tuning to suit my personal use. Lucky for me, I had a friend who lend a great hand with this Knoppix CD, it's a life saver! Really!

Windows OS couldn't access to my partition of hdd, I couldn't do my backup to my data in there. Thanks to this live-saving CD, it's all considered done. (Although there was steps going thru the technical part, like the command line and such, as it is on Linux platform)

5:06A.M., and I am still awake! Darn! I'm gonna waste my Sunday morning again. Sigh. I just hate sleeping in the daytime.

*Currently updating this entry using my friend's laptop.

I think it is about time for me to shop for a new DVD drive, as well as a writer drive. I'm considering a DVD Drive (Standalone), and a DVD-writer (depends on the price). I'm also looking into a new mobile phone. I have a Sony Ericsson K750i in my mind.

Hmm... Plenty to consider. Research and survey to commence soon!

No comments: