Advertlets

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Merdeka!

Oh! Silly me.. How can I forget?

Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka!

48 years ago, Malaya declared independency from the English colonization. Led by the late Tunku Abdul Rahman, Malaysia's first Prime Minister, Malaya was born. 6 years later, Malaysia is officially formed when Sarawak, Sabah and Singapore (No wonder people remember Sabah better than Sarawak, it's the alphabetical effect. Despite Sarawak being the largest state in Malaysia, most people in Penisular knows not much about this land. How sad.) joins into Alliance of Malaysia. It was then 15 September 1963.

Some time later, 9 August.. Singapore withdrew from Malaysia, and declare itself as a nation.

Hmm. that's some bit of history. That's the best I could remember from my SPM days! Not too bad, consider the score I had for the History paper. Hehe.. Shh....

MERDEKA!!!!!

1 comment:

eMiLyWoNg said...

haih so wat about merdeka?nothing much also...sienz...stupid pc~!!!!!!!!!!!