Advertlets

Sunday, February 18, 2007

a day to remember - 6 February 2007...

... for the newlyweds, and myself.

After months of planning and preparation, the day has finally arrived. The day we all eagerly waited for - 06.02.07.

It was a Tuesday, and the day started early for almost everyone, especially the bride and her groom, and of course me. That Tuesday started as early as 2a.m. (That's how early I woke up, I only managed to sleep near 11pm the previous night).

The streets were almost as silenced by the night, traffic was almost nil. The drive to Hilton Kuching looked shorter than usual.

My first wedding assignment started as soon as I arrived at the door front of the room, where the bride is preparing for her makeup session.


The makeup tools were ready, the makeup artist was on standby.


The gloves await the bride.


The wedding heels.


The bride is ready to go; the artist in action.


My first assignment starts here.


More to come.. in the next post. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww congrats to the newly weds. next in line is hui nee and daniel! sometime next year? =)

drop by my blog lah k (www.xanga.com/chriszie)

chrissieeee

allen said...

chrissiee hey.. sure will drop by your blog! thanks! when's ur turn? =P