Advertlets

Saturday, July 16, 2005

M.I.A.

I've been missing in action over the past week. It's been a busy week, packed with hectic schedule. I even left my previous post "The Call" unfinished. I am finally, kinda free at this point. Just resumed my unfinished post on the Maxis 3G Day 2 in my Photo Journal post.

First of all, I'd like to express my belated birthday wishes to 2 of my friends, whom had their birthday on the 9th July and 12th July respectively -- Happy Belated Birthday! (Although I had sent them wishes on the exact day, I still thought it's a gesture needed here). I'm trying to maintain a no-name policy in this blog, but not sure if I had mentioned any in my previous blog. hehe.. nevermind. Also, I have another friend who's celebrating her birthday today on the 16th July. Happy Birthday!

Okay.. I guess that's about it for the birthday dedications.

Now, here's what I have been busy with. It's mentioned in this post. And, the final product would be here! Harry Potter book 6 -- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is launched today worldwide.. I ain't fan of the Potter dude, so not gonna elaborate too much on the book. And if you can read chinese, click here, and you will see why I was busy with what I had been busy with. Of course, not forgetting about my Final Interview for the job in Cyberjaya. It was really tiring to attend interviews. And, I spent quite a lot just to get myself there for the interview! I was quite nervous during the interview session, I was not quite sure what I was saying during the session. I guess it is pretty normal for people to be nervous huh? I don't really hope much for the interview, I mean I love the environment, the company.. it's very impressive, pretty good prospect, but I HATE the location, it's in Cyberjaya! Not where I want to be. Result will be known in 10 work days' time, that's what I was told, I think I have a week more to know if I get the job or not.

So job hunting will continue, target: KL area. Not much to blog about. I've been smiling all week long, I'm just happy. So, hopefully this will last long.

Till next entry.. Signing off... (back to reading Promotional Management)

1 comment:

eMiLyWoNg said...

hmmm is dat 9th July sth to do wif me? btw thanks a lot ya...even though im not sure whether im de person u meant~!!!