Advertlets

Saturday, December 09, 2006

movies to watch

Hollywood is having their winter release. There are upcoming movies to be watched. Among those I have listed a few below.

Eragon




Eragon - a movie which caught my eye during the movie carnival back in April. Click here if you are keen to read on the synopsis, find out what the movie is about. I won't write too much here. I believe you can read better previews by the Hollywood insiders.


Click here if the movie doesn't load.

Official website: Eragonmovie.com

Eragon is set to be released worldwide on 16 December 2006.


Pathfinder



Another movie I have in mind is Pathfinder. I first came across this trailer when I had my regular movie trip to Golden Screen Cinema (GSC) - One Utama. Click here for a dose of Internet Movie Database (IMDB) synopsis.


Click here if the movie doesn't load.


Official website: Pathfinderthemovie.com

Pathfinder is coming to cinema on 12 January 2007.



" Posters Note: All posters are randomly googled, and borrowed for illustration purposes. "

No comments: