Advertlets

Monday, September 19, 2005

Once a basketman; Always a basketman!

"Once a basketman, always a basketman."

That statement was quoted from a Taiwanese TV series, I think. Nevertheless, it is well-said. Once a basketman; you're always a basketman. I just can't say enough and express how much my love is towards the game.

I haven't been able to play basketball often nowadays. I guess that also explains my expansion rate of the waist size. Haha.. *embarrassed*

Nevertheless, I managed to play for the first time in almost few months. I was no longer at my best anymore. Struggle with fitness, stamina, speed and everything! Gosh. I was so much weaker than I used to be. I felt old.

Despite those, I still managed to create the highlight of the night. Use your imagination if you have one. Hehe..

Leading a fast break from the defensive end, I drove all the way to the basket from the left wing. I had 2 team mates trailing behind me. With one defender in my way, I made a little flip with my right hand, a no-look-behind-my-head-alley-oop-pass to one of my teammate, and he finished it off nicely! It was the bomb of the night. If he could dunk, it would have been picture perfect! Whoooa! The feeling I had was indescribable. It was priceless.

Priceless... Ya diggit, dawg?

No comments: